Tuesday 14 June 2011

No Going Back

After a lot of stress and panic over my application forms yesterday, I asked my consultant friend to have a look over them for me. I always feel slightly guilty asking for help with this sort of thing, but I suspect most people will have someone look over their forms, so surely it's not giving me an unfair advantage... After constructively ripping my answers to shreds (in a nice way, but still...), he did help me make them sound considerably more confident and professional. So, slept on it last night, had one final read this morning and sent them in! Eek! I'm convinced I've left some glaring errors on there somewhere so I'm not looking at them again unless I get an interview and need to remind myself what I wrote!

No comments:

Post a Comment

And how does that make you feel?