Friday 8 June 2012

Finals

Just a very short update to say that this little Learnaholic has finished finals! If I've passed Wednesday and Thursday's OSCEs, then I will actually be a doctor. Scary but exciting times!

It's always really difficult to judge performance in OSCEs. There were a couple of stations I felt I really nailed and a couple I probably totally messed up, but overall I'm not sure how I got on. The great thing about medicine compared to my last degree was this is totally pass/fail. There is no grading, I don't have to worry about whether I got a first, 2i etc, which means that as long as I scrape through then I'll be happy.

I get results some time next week, so of course I'll update and let you all know how I got on. Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to get started on all the things I was putting off so I could revise....

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

And how does that make you feel?